Monday, August 10, 2009

Visiting...

Last last Sunday I think, my secondary school friend, Choon Lin came to Kampar and visit me... with his gf n another friend of him...

It had been 2 years I didnt meet him n after met him... Hmmm... Nothing much change but good news is he is thinner than before... Haha...

And I saw his gf already. Her name is Hui San... A nice and friendly girl...

So, I just brought them to New Town to eat the fried kueh tiaw... Kampar actually had nothing much to see or eat... Haha....

After that, choon lin drove us to Bidor to eat the famous duck mee!

He rented a car which was Rm 6/hour and came to Kampar from UTP then to Bidor... So nice right? Hoho...

After half and hour journey, we reached Bidor, in front of the shop - Pun Chun... the shop which sold duck mee and others dish...

However, it was not that nice as I expected... Fortunately, there was a food that which was really nice, the "wu kok"... I liked that dish...

Show you the picture ya...


This was the duck mee... It costed Rm 6.60 per bowl if I am not wrong...

This was the "wu kok" which I said is very nice... Haha... It was actually the yam wrap with meat and beans in it... Smelled nice and tasted nice too... Rm 1.xx each... I forgot the exact price already...

The tallest one was Choon Lin, his gf, Hui San and me...

Hui San, me and Choon Lin's friend... So sorry that I forgot his name.

Anyway, it was a nice day meeting a friend whom I had not been seen for years... Everyone seem like change already... Of course right? Life is still going on and we always need to adapt ourselves to a different environment and lifestyle...

As long we still remember each other, that will be enough to be cherish :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's me! LoL. Nice to see you too after so long =) Take care oh

    ReplyDelete