Monday, July 20, 2009

My Brownie...

Hello... Today was kind of relief. Why? Because I just pass up another assignment!! That was what made me really happy :) Yeah!!

So, what had happen in theory class?? Guess what? Some of my course mates were playing with my brownie! Too boring I think...

What is Brownie? Hmmm... Ya its my dog pencil case... Aha... You must be wondering why I named a pencil case, right? Yeah... To be honest, I almost named every stuffs of mine, like my dustbin! remember right?? Hehe...

I got my Brownie when I studied form 6 in 2007. That time I was upper six... Till now already 2 years liew.... The dog was brown so I just simply named it Brownie!!

Who is this disturbing my brownie???? Dae mien, I also did not know what he want to do actually!!

Jacqueline was trying to take out all the pencils from Brownie's stomach!!! So cruel right?? Aha... Actually I did that every day too... hehe... :)




What were wrong with my course mates?? Haha... See what they did to my helpless Brownie... Aha... Paper in its mouth...

Anyway, it was just a fun day... with my funny course mates... :)
I guess everyone is very stress at this moment due to assignments and exams...
Gambate friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I love your pencilbox lar, very cute. Hehe. Thanks for coming out today also =D Trouble you so much >.< Pai Seh

    ReplyDelete