Tuesday, April 13, 2010

turning point...


Half way looking through my old photos... which included food, me, my families, my friends and others....

I only realise that "wow!!! it was such a long time!" Those memories were all very sweet and happy like a cup of ice-cream.... So tasty yet can melt so fast!!

Wondering about my life.... Ponder what I have been doing, what i have achieved in my life....

There seems a lot yet seems nothing.... Why??

I have not much idea why i got such feeling, but it is just a feeling... Maybe, I think, there should be some turning point in my life...

Realised that throughout my life.... Lots of happy and sweet memories :D That is something real Good!!! Of course, bad and unforgettable memories still exist but i think ill only give them like 10% out of all the memories....

How bout the achievement? My life goal and my future?

How is it going to be like?

How am I going to shape it?

How??

I think that is why i popped out with today's blog - Turning Point!

I think, i have to really think and consider bout my future... My direction after graduating as a psychology degree holder... What shall i do after that?

My responsibility on myself, my family....

haha.... Seems like a very heavy task and responsibilty!! :D

Turning point.... I shall really consider bout it now....

NOW!!!


I am considering bout my life turning point....

HOW bout u??


No comments:

Post a Comment