Monday, April 22, 2013

Keep trying?!


My lovely heart shape latte

I always love to drink coffee and I am starting to brew my own coffee.

The process of learning how to brew a nice cup of latte is fun and amazing. 

Life has been changing dramatically for the past one year, been through ups and downs, there are people come and go in the journey of my life; yet, I am still in strong belief that life is wonderful and awesome. 

I came across this quote "Whatever it is, things that happen in our lives; there is always a reason behind them."

True enough to say this. We might not know why we are having this situation now, but one day, we will realise that things happen for certain reasons.

Nothing starts easy, even when we were young, we have to learn hard and practice hard in order to excel in what we do. 

Same goes to our working life, our relationship and the process of fulfilling our dreams. 

Since I have started what I have chosen, I will just do my best to make it works. If one day, things do not turn up well, at least, I wont regret for what I have chosen to do.

Never know what will happen in the future, but at least I plan and work towards it. Never know who I will meet in life, but at least I appreciate who ever that bounce into me. 

I might not know what will happen next, at least, I am giving in my full attention to it. 

"Just keep trying, you will not lost anything at the end of the day"

No comments:

Post a Comment