Sunday, May 12, 2013

We eat to live! I love food!!

This blog post is all about food food food!

We eat to live from day one when we were born. To be more accurate, we started to absorb food when we were in our mummies' womb!


Big Breakfast at La Bodega, Bangsar on Labour Day with a secondary school friend. Apparently, we were planning to go to Antipodean but the queue was just too long and we were starving! So, here came La Bodega with its big breakfast set. It was a nice meal with a good environment (Imagine we were sitting under the bright sky without rooftop- the feeling was just awesome!)



Thai style chicken salad at Kung Fu Paradise, Paradigm Mall when I was hanging out with two girl friends for Ironman 3. Got no idea what to have for lunch, so, salad is the best! It was kinda spicy with all the chilli padi! I was crying while finishing up the whole plate of salad!! 



Caesar Salad at MM Cafe with my roomy before she went outstation leaving me staying alone in the room for don't know how many days. (**I miss her**) Again, I was kinda full on that day itself, not knowing what kind of light food that I can eat. So, salad is still the best choice! (Apparently, I am very into eating salad for the past months just because of go healthy concept?! Ahha.... Kinda in love with salad nowadays.... XDXDXD) The salad tasted quite good, most importantly, we had a good dinner session with our intimate girls talk! 



Beef Lasagna at Ben's Pavi KL on a lazy Saturday evening. Quite a nice one but I myself cannot finish the whole portion of it as it is just too fulfilling. 


Wild Mushroom Quiche at Ben's too. This is nice. I personally love it a lot. Firstly is because I am a mushroom lover! I love to eat mushroom, all kind of mushroom. The pie and mushroom are just a superb combination. <3 nbsp="" p="">



Caramel Chocolate Banana cake at Ben's for our dessert of the night. Didn't know what cake is nice so we just simply picked one. Luckily, it is a nice slice of cake. Although very sinful (I am intensively controlling my urge not to eat so many cakes!!), but well, I enjoy biting the cake bit by bit. With the cosy yet relax environment, I am glad that I have had a good dinner. 

I heard this phrase from a trainer this morning, "We eat to live!" Exactly, we can live without the three basic needs in life - cloth, shelter and transportation BUT we cannot live without food! No food means no life! So, having a good, decent and proper meal is a way for us to reward us from working hard, a way for us to recharge ourselves in order to move forward with full energy! 

"Eat well, Live well"

No comments:

Post a Comment