Sunday, June 2, 2013

Life is a gift, you are a gift too


Got myself 13 books for the book fair this afternoon!

There is no more reason for me not to read from now onwards. Hehehe !!!

Seeing all the books make me feel so contented and I actually don't even know why I feel like this. 

I like to read and get inspired by awesome authors with their awesome thoughts about life and human relationships. It is such a great enjoyment when you are able to read.

Reading books is like reading a life story of someone else. You get to know their lives and you gain some insight for yourselves in your life. It helps you to grow wealthier in all kind of life circumstances.

Everyone has their very special and unique way of living. The way they were brought up, the culture they were taught, the social circle they mix around and of course, the very inner part of themselves shape who they are in the past, now and future. 

There are so many people that we come across throughout our lives regardless who they are, where they from and what are they for to occur in your life. There is always a reason behind each an every presence of them. 

I believe this is my blessing to have know you unexpectedly. It is a blessing for me to have the chance to know you and share some life stories together with you. I am flattered and I am contented for being able to do that with you now and always. 

"Life is a gift, hence, we are a gift for each other; life is awesome when you get the chance to create a great stories with the someone"

So, have you count your blessing?

No comments:

Post a Comment