Saturday, May 25, 2013

To a wonderful place


Just got myself a shoe rack that can fit at least 30 pairs of shoes recently, so there is another reasons for me to get myself more flats and heels.. (*Happying*)

So, I went to hunt for another pair of flats. 

I love buying flats and heels. As I always say, "Getting a nice pair of shoes, it will bring you to a wonderful place"

Is it a must to get a branded pair of shoes? Or is it a must to get an expensive one? For me, it doesn't matter,  most importantly, it is comfortable and good looking from my eyes. 

Wearing something I love to see, it lightens up my day and it motivates me to move further. Even if one day, I fell down, I will stand up and walk forward. 

"I will wear my flats which will lead me to a wonderful place"

No comments:

Post a Comment