Saturday, May 18, 2013

What I don't want? What I want?


Please spend 10 seconds, ask yourself what you want in life. 

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

.......

So, what you want? Or are you thinking of what you DON'T want?

This two questions are seems to be similar but it makes a huge difference! Indeed!



I am pretty sure a lot of us are in the situation like the little girl in the picture above! 

Even I myself, I admit and I dare to admit I am at times do not know what I want out of sudden! It can be so sudden that I will ask myself "Hey, what and why am I doing all these? Aren't these all craps??"

Frankly, there is too many things that happen in our lives, we never expect and we never even want to meet with all these. However, the more you do not want it, the more they will appear in front of you.

True enough to say, the law of attraction of keep on telling ourselves what we do not want, indirectly we will absorb all the things that we do not want! This proofs why the "what I want and what I don't want" can bring such a huge difference.

So, ask yourselves, what do you want in life? 

Money?

Status?

Security?

Love?

Happiness?

And a lot more...

It is very alright to somehow experiencing certain emotion at certain point of life. One thing you must make sure that you MUST do is to clear and calm your mind. Self-talk! The person we are talking to the most is ourselves! 

The first thing to be done early in the morning when you open your eyes - ask yourself, what do you want for this brand new day?

And the last thing to be completed to end a long day before you head to sleep - ask yourself, have you achieve what you want? Achieved? - Very awesome! Not yet achieved? - It's fine. You will work more towards betterment!



Life is too short to be wasted. There is too many times that we will say "I should have....". So what if you regret, there is no time machine that can bring back time to you for you to accomplish your "should have"! 

Since we are born to have a good brain, a healthy body; so just set your goals, get things done. Be the controller of your life. 

And ask yourself this :

"What I want in my life?"

No comments:

Post a Comment